Utmost importance is given to placement-related activities to ensure that all successful graduates receive suitable placements. In this context, the institute is uniquely placed to leverage on an industry network developed over a period of time.
Over the past several years, a strong placement network has been developed with bluechip companies in the manufacturing, engineering, financial services, information technology, and other sectors. A number of national and multinational companies have recruited the students through campus recruitment. This has been achieved through constant interaction with the industry by way of seminars, internship courses conducted in industries, research projects, and on- and off-campus initiatives.
As a part of its placement efforts, placement teams visit potential employers and consultants and apprise them of the level of knowledge and practical application skills acquired by the graduates in their respective areas of specialization. The profiles of the students seeking placement assistance are made available to the prospective employers.
Placement meets and personality development workshops are organized as a part of the placement program. All the students are provided guidance in career planning as they progress to higher levels of the program.
The entire placement exercise is a joint effort between the institute and the students. While the institute provides guidance, support, and networking with potential employers, the students have the responsibility to put in the maximum possible efforts to obtain suitable placements.
|Percentage of students placed through campus interviews||84%||100%||53%|
|Highest salary offered|
(in Rs. lakhs per annum)
|Average Salary (in Rs. lakhs per annum)||2.77||3.16||3.11|
|Minimum Salary (in Rs. lakhs per annum)||1.80||1.80||1.80|
|Number of students who obtained admission to Masters Programs in leading Universities in India and abroad||20||40||NA|
IcfaiTech encourages and supports the efforts of students who want to pursue higher studies in Science, Technology and Management areas. Many meritorious graduates from IcfaiTech continue their studies at leading universities in India and abroad.
Institutions where IcfaiTech Graduates are Pursuing Higher Studies (A Partial List)
- Columbia University, New York
- Cornell University
- Coventry University, UK
- Gannon University, California
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
- Illinois State University, Chicago
- IIM, Kozhikode
- IIM, Lucknow
- Michigan State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Newcastle University, UK
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, New Jersey
- North Carolina State University
- Roosevelt University, Chicago
- Rush University, Chicago
- Syracuse University, New York
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Clemson, Clemson, South Carolina
- University of Delaware, Newark
- University of Florida, Gainesville
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- University of Kansas, Kansas City
- University of North Texas
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- University of Rochester, New York
- University of San Jose, California
- University of Texas, Dallas