The Icfai Institute of Science and Technology (IcfaiTech) provides quality education and training in the fields of science and technology.
IcfaiTech Campuses are currently located at Agartala, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Hyderabad and Jaipur. In addition, new campuses are proposed to be established at Chandigarh, Guwahati, Kolkata and Ranchi.
Academics at IcfaiTech
The Institute adopts an innovative and contemporary approach to technical education. The highlights of this learning system include:
- Cutting-edge course curriculum incorporating contemporary and effective pedagogic methods, with emphasis on both fundamentals and applications.
- Training students to identify and solve problems in science and technology.
- Ensuring multidisciplinary learning through internships, workshop practices and group learning assignments.
Objectives of IcfaiTech
- To be a highly purposive, innovative institution suitable and relevant to the Indian economic milieu, setting the standards in professional education.
- To offer practice-oriented, contemporary and flexible programs developed through regular assessment and consultation with leading institutions, employers, academicians and practitioners.
- To provide highly motivated and successful science and technology graduates to meet the current and projected needs of the Indian and the global economy.